WINTER INDOOR GOLF LEAGUE
Anyone who lives in the Northland knows that our winters can be both long and tough. But Mother Nature doesn't have to ruin your golf game. You can help stay sharp for when spring rolls around by playing in our indoor simulator league over the winter. It's a great way to keep your swing in shape and gives you a reprieve from snow removal.
Our winter simulator league typically begins in the first week of November, with team registration starting sometime in October. If you want to register your team or if you just have questions, give us a call at 218-722-3909.
Here are some of the highlights:
* 2 person teams, both women and men are welcome
* One of the largest prize pools in golf in all of the area
* Handicaps are active to level the playing field
* Weekly side games, including skins and proxies
* Best ball, Stableford scoring format
(for more information on what Stableford scoring is, click here.)
Teams book tee times once per week, from Monday to Sunday during regular
You can book your tee times online now by clicking here.
For the current standings, click here.
For the current playoff brackets, click here.